Male baldness pattern is very common among aged men. Sometimes men’s hair starts to fall earlier.
Shaving off all the hair is also trending.
A shaved head can rid you through a long process of shampooing, conditioning, drying, and styling hair, provided you know how to shave head, if not read our guide: how o shave your head properly?
It is always more convenient to shave the Head than grooming little patches of hair that are left behind.
To shave your head the most important thing is using the right shaving cream.
Nobody likes to shave their head again and again and nicks on the head.
So, it’s become super important to choose the right shaving cream for your head.
In this article, you will get
- How to choose the right shaving cream for your head? – buying guide
- Best shaving cream for your head.
- Best Shaving cream in tabular form
- My view on the best shaving cream for the head.
- If you are in hurry, Check this out
- How to choose the right shaving cream for bald head?
- Why do we need shaving cream for bald heads?
- 7 Best Shaving Creams for Bald Head in 2023
- 1. HeadBlade HeadSlick – Best shaving cream for a disposable razor
- 2. BEE BALD SHAVE – Best shaving cream all skin type bald head
- 3. Daggett and Ramsdell Bald Head – Best shave lotion for ingrown hair
- 4. Gillette Fusion5 Ultra – Best shaving gel for sensitive skin
- 5. Harry’s Shaving Cream – Best shaving cream for sensitive skin
- 6. Bee Bald HEAL Post-Shave – Best Post Shaving balm for your head
- 7. C3 Head Wash – Best head wash for sensitive skin bald head
- Summary In Table
- Final Thought
- Frequently asked question
If you are in hurry, Check this out
If you are in a hurry and don’t really have time to read the buying guide and all then bookmark this page and check this out. This is the all-in-one best cream you can get.
Pacific Shaving Company – Best All-in-one shaving cream for bald head
I know you are in hurry, but at least read its key features
Usér ratings – It got 4.8 stars out of 5 stars by 800 purchasers. More than 96% of users gave it 4 or 5 stars.
- Provide ultra-smooth shave without giving razor burns
- Made up with all-natural ingredients best suited for most sensitive skin.
- Soothe, hydrate, and heal your skin
- Lubricate your skin which helps the razor blade to glide smoothly as well as providing a close shave
My rating – 10 out of 10
How to choose the right shaving cream for bald head?
It is very important to choose the right shaving cream for a bald head. Choosing the right shaving cream is just a one-time pain. After that, you can use that shaving cream again and again and it will save you a lot of time.
What should you look for when you are buying shaving cream for bald head-
- Smooth and slick – shaving creams should be smooth that help razors to glide smoothly and the right amount of slick helps razors to give a very close shave.
- Moisturization – the right amount of moisturization and hydration should be a priority of shaving cream. If moisturization property is compromised, there is a high chance of skin irritation, redness, razor bumps, and ingrown hair. It will also help you to maintain skin post shaving.
- Good for all skin – Check whether it is good for all skin types. If you don’t have sensitive skin, don’t worry about it. But, if you do have sensitive skin then check whether it is good for your skin or not.
- Skin protection – moisturization may be the priority, but skin protection shouldn’t be ignored. Shaving cream creates enough thick layers between razor blade and skin so that it can glide smoothly but at the same time protect against nicks and cuts.
- Choose the right alternative – there are lots of alternatives available for shaving cream such as gel, foam canned, tube. Choosing the right alternative is also very important. Such as for Electric shaver latherless shaving cream, gel, soap, and foam are good, for dual-edge safety razors and for straight razors shaving soap or traditional shaving cream is best, and for disposable razor shaving foam, gel, leather less shaving cream, or soap is best.
Why do we need shaving cream for bald heads?
There are several reasons and benefits of using shaving cream on a bald head. Although, if you are using an electric shaver to shave your head, shaving cream isn’t necessary. But, you should always shave with shaving cream whether you are using an electric shaver or not. It gives some of the additional advantages.
- Smooth and refreshed skin – Shaving cream hydrates skin which leaves smooth and refreshed skin behind aftershave.
- Irritation-free skin – Shaving cream also contains vitamin E and properties of Aloe vera which play a key role in maintaining the skin. This also prevents irritation, burning sensations aftershave, and razor bumps.
- Close shave with protection – shaving creams help to get the closest and quick shave possible by creating a protective layer between skin and blades which saves you a lot of time in the long run.
- Convenient shave – shave with shaving cream is so convenient without spending much time on prepping. Using shaving cream is itself prep, you don’t need to do something additional.
- Helps with smooth glide – shaving cream lubricates skin and blades which helps blades to glide smoothly without irritating your skin.
7 Best Shaving Creams for Bald Head in 2023
Here is the review of the 7 best shaving creams for bald heads. These are our best picks for an effortless and smooth shave. You can get them from anywhere
1. HeadBlade HeadSlick – Best shaving cream for a disposable razor
This shaving cream can also be found in the UK. If you are from the UK don’t worry we always have something for you.
To shave your head you need the best shaving cream and if you are using a disposable Gillette razor then you can’t go wrong with HeadBlade and Headslick.
HeadBlade and HeadSlick is the best shaving cream for disposable razors and traditional razors because it contains lubrication that allows blades to glide smoothly.
It is water-soluble, so it rinses the blade easily.
In addition to that Its mentholated formula cools and refreshes skin after shaving.
Although this shaving cream is best for the head, you can use it on the face and body. You don’t need to buy separate shaving cream for the face, body, and pubic region.
It is an all-in-one shaving cream and is available in one pack of 8 ounces and 12 packs of 8 ounces.
Our recommendation is to buy 12 packs of 8 ounces because after using one time you can’t resist yourself after using it again.
User rating – It got 4.7 stars out of 5 stars by 3000 customers at Amazon which can be considered a very good rating by a mass number of users.. It also got 4.6 stars for comfort out of 5 stars.
- Lubricate blades for effortless glide
- It is water-soluble, you can easily rinse the blade
- Mentholated formulae leave cool, calm, and refreshed skin behind
- Specially designed for the full head shaving experience
- Can be used in the face, head, and body
My rating – 9.7 out of 10.
2. BEE BALD SHAVE – Best shaving cream all skin type bald head
This is a premium shave cream that is light and slick.
The special thing about this shaving is that it is good for all skin types whether you have sensitive or soft skin on the head.
Despite being so useful, it is one of the most inexpensive shavings you can get one pack for under $10.
It is extremely light and smooth that helps the razor to glide smoothly and quickly.
You need to use it in a very low quantity, this way it serves you long.
You can use it even with an electric shaver, it won’t clog your electric shaver very quickly.
Although, it is best for disposable razors or traditional razors.
This shaving cream is also full-body shaving cream. You can use it on the underarms, pubic region, face, and on any body part.
It is not limited to a specific gender; both men and women can use it.
User ratings – It got 4.5 stars out of 5 stars by 2600 customers at Amazon. It also got 4.3 stars for value for money and 4.2 stars for sensitive skin out of 5 stars which is a decent rating by that number of people.
- It is Slick and lights good for a smooth and quick shave.
- Refresh your skin
- Good for both and women
- Good for all skin types doesn’t matter you have soft or sensitive skin
- Need to use in a very small quantity this way it serves very long.
My ratings – 9.2 out of 10
3. Daggett and Ramsdell Bald Head – Best shave lotion for ingrown hair
This shaving lotion is a specialized cream for bald heads.
It is specially formulated to eliminate razor burns, razor bumps, and ingrown hairs.
Our scalp has tender and dry skin, but this shave cream moisturizes your skin, preventing even the slightest razor bumps, razor burns, and ingrown hair.
Although, if you don’t prefer lotion then you can go with another alternative available on this list.
But, shaving lotion is the best pick for cartilage and for disposable razors, because it is specialized in lubricating and moisturizing.
Although it is also good for a rotary shaver that irritates the skin if you don’t use it properly, it will do all the job for you.
It is a value for money deal, you will not regret it after using it.
User rating – it got 4.5 stars out of 5 stars by 230 users at Amazon. It also got 5 stars for comfort and 4.9 stars for value for money. Now, you can understand one of the most inexpensive shaving lotions because everyone thinks that it is value for money.
- The super lubricating formula helps razor blades to glide smoothly without irritating skin.
- Good for tender scalp skin.
- It prevents even unsightly razor bumps, razor burns, and ingrown hair.
- It helps your skin to remain natural and in balance
My ratings – 9.2 out of 10 stars
4. Gillette Fusion5 Ultra – Best shaving gel for sensitive skin
You all are aware of the Gillette brand in the shaving industry. They make the best shaving products and this is one of them.
It is one of the best shaving gels you can for sensitive skin.
This shaving cream is very popular in the UK. Although, if you are from the US or anywhere else you don’t need to worry about availability.
This is specially designed for sensitive skin and skin comfort. Although, every skin type can use it.
It leaves clean and comfortable skin behind after shaving.
It protects and soothes your skin during the shave which makes shaving extremely comfortable and convenient.
Users are also feeling great after using it. I will encourage you to read some of the reviews by yourself.
User rating – It got 4.7 stars out of 5 stars by 6000 customers at Amazon. More than 94% of users give it 4 or 5 stars which is an extremely good rating by that many customers.
- Good for sensitive skin
- Soothe and protect skin during the shave
- Leave clean and refreshed skin behind
- It is a value for money deal
- Very comfortable and convenient
My ratings – 9.8 stars out of 10 stars
5. Harry’s Shaving Cream – Best shaving cream for sensitive skin
This is a premium shaving cream.
Everyone can use it, best suited for people with sensitive skin.
Do you know why is it best for sensitive skin?
Let me explain.
It is a blend of 12 natural ingredients such as extracts and oils for example marula oil and eucalyptus extract that moisturize and refreshes dull skin.
It provides a fast convenient close shave.
This cream sits near the skin that helps the razor to glide effortlessly with the closest shave possible, preventing any razor burns, razor burns, and ingrown hair.
They are very confident about their products, so they are providing you with a guarantee. If you don’t like this you can call them and they will take care of you.
To be honest, I like this product, but this is not a value for money deal. The price seems a little bit higher.
User rating – It got 4.6 stars out of 5 stars by 1200 customers at Amazon. It also got 4.8 stars for moisturizing and 4.4 stars for sensitive skin out of 5 stars.
- It sits near the skin that helps to slide smoothly as well as providing a close shave
- Made of 12 natural extracts and oils such as marula oil and eucalyptus extract
- Best for sensitive skin because made of natural ingredients
- They also provide live support if you don’t like their product
- Helps to prevent razor burns, razor bumps, and ingrown hair.
My ratings – 9.4 out of 10. I would have given it 10 if it had become a little bit inexpensive.
6. Bee Bald HEAL Post-Shave – Best Post Shaving balm for your head
We have listed all the best shaving creams for your head, shaving cream will help you during shaving.
But what to do if you have already gotten micro nicks and cuts.
For this, Bee Bald post shaving balm is the best choice for you.
Micro nicks and cuts can cause irritation, redness, razor burns, razor bumps, and ingrown hair.
This post-shave balm will help you to soothe and calm your skin additionally also help with preventing allergic reactions such as razor burns, ingrown hair, etc.
It works well with all types of skin.
This also helps with restoring the skin’s natural and healthy balance and work for both men and women.
User rating – It got 4.5 stars out of 5 stars by more than 9000 purchasers at Amazon. It also got 4.5 stars for moisturizing and 4.3 stars for value for money.
- This moisturizes head skin.
- Soothe and calm skin
- It works well with all types of skin
- Help with restoring skin’s natural balance
- It effectively treats micro nicks and cuts, razor bumps, razor burns, and ingrown hair.
My ratings – 9.5 out of 10 stars.
7. C3 Head Wash – Best head wash for sensitive skin bald head
This is the best head wash for sensitive skin scalp skin.
When you use it, you will find it really useful.
It is not a shampoo or exfoliator or soap, but it is a foam that gently cleans the head, moisturizes it, and restores its natural balance.
This head face wash also prevents dry, flaky, or oily skin.
It is a hypoallergenic scent-free head wash that maintains the skin’s natural pH balance and can be used on most sensitive skin.
If you use it aftershave it soothes skin and prevents any allergic reactions such as razor burn, razor bumps, skin irritation, redness, etc.
In addition to that, it is cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
User ratings – it got 4 3 stars out of 5 stars by 400 customers at Amazon.
- Gently clean your scalp: hydrate and restore natural balance to the skin.
- It is Hypoallergenic scent-free and can be used in most sensitive skin.
- If you use aftershave – soothe, heal, and hydrate your skin. In addition to that also prevent skin Irritation, redness aftershave
- Cruelty-free and never tested on animals
My ratings – 9 out of 10
Summary In Table
|No.||Name||Image||Brand Name||Type||Feature||Rating out of 10|
|3||HeadBlade HeadSlick||HeadBlade HeadSlick||Shaving Cream||1. Soothe, hydrate, and heal your skin|
2. Best for sensitive skin
|6||BEE BALD SHAVE||BeeBald||Shaving Cream||1. Slick and lights|
2. Good for all skin type
|7||Daggett and Ramsdell Bald Head||Daggett and Ramsdell||Lotion||1. Good for tender scalp skin|
2. Super lubricating
3. Restore skin natural balance
|2||Gillette Fusion5 Ultra||Gillette||Gel||1. Soothe and protect skin|
2. Value for money
3. Comfortable and convenient
|5||Harry's Shaving Cream||Harry's||Shaving Cream||1. Made of 12 natural extracts|
2. Best for sensitive skin
3. Sits near the skin that helps to slide smoothly
|4||Bee Bald HEAL Post-Shave||Bee Bald||Balm||1. Soothe and calm skin|
2. works well with all types of skin
3. Restore skin's natural balance
|8||C3 Head Wash||Comprehensive Cranium Care (C3)||Head wash||1. Gently clean your scale|
2. Hypoallergenic scent-free
|1||Pacific Shaving Company||Pacific Shaving Company||Shaving cream||1. Ultra-smooth shave|
2. Soothe, hydrate, and heal skin
3. Lubricate skin
Choose one of the best shave creams, lotions, or gel for your head to shave it properly.
But, choosing the right shaving cream is half the job done.
Choose the right electric shaver and learn how to shave properly then only you’re choosing the right shaving cream effort will help.
Frequently asked question
Should I shave my head every day?
Yes, You can shave your head every day. But always remember to moisturize your scalp with post-shave gel or moisturizer. Although, it is recommended you should shave every other day or 3 times a week. This way you get a clean shave as well as less effort to maintain your head.
Can I use shaving cream on my head?
Yes, you can use shaving cream. In fact, you should always use shaving cream on your head. Try to avoid dry shaving even if you are using an electric shaver. After shaving, do not forget to moisturize your head.